In these changing times I asked myself this question, what can I do to lend a helping hand to those in need? The answers came flooding in and my guides and angels had much to share about this. I have included a few that may be of help to you as you reach out to lend your helping hand:
* Reach out to someone you love. Call, text or email. They will be happy to hear from you and it will make you feel great too!
* Place a kind note on a neighbors door. This is an easy way to spread some sunshine, it will brighten their day!
* Get online and share a funny meme, quote or picture. Ask your friends to participate, create a post for them so they can post their funny pics too. You will all be smiling when reading each others posts & seeing the funny pics!
* Volunteer! If you are healthy and show no signs of illness, you can volunteer at the local food banks and homeless shelters. They need all the help they can get.
* Send some love out into the world. Find a quiet space, ground your energy and focus on your heart. See love coming from your heart to your neighborhood, expanding through your community and all the way around the world. The world needs love more than ever right now !! * Pray for yourself, your family & friends. Plain and simple.